Weekly Update


Well another week down, 5 more to go. This semester is flying by so fast I can hardly keep track of what day it is. Things continue to go smoothly, and I'm pretty much keeping up with all of my classes. I love my Clarinet and I can tell I'm making strides to improving myself on it. Sometimes, like two weeks ago, I feel like my fingers think I'm not meant to play it though. They get all twisted in to knots and just will not cooperate.

I've got a nasty sinus infection and have had it for a while. I finally went to the wellness center and I'm on 6 days of a 750mg anti-biotic. It seems to be working, although this is only day three, I already feel much better and can actually smell things again. Hopefully by day six it will be totally gone and I'll have my sinuses back to normal.

To Jessie:
I know I've said this a billion times already but I need to do it again. Thank you for always being there for me, no matter what. When I'm sick as a dog and throwing up and crabby, when I'm sad because I was ditched by someone I was looking forward to seeing, when I feel like I'm alone in this world, when my house doesn't feel like home. You're always there to curl up next to me and melt away my anger or pain or frustration, even when we're sleeping in separate beds. I seriously would be so lost without you, and probably would not have made it out of the hell I was in 7 months ago. Even through all the doubt I may have cause you, you still stood by me and helped me back on my own two feet after several train wrecks came through my life. Lately I've been feeling that even though we didn't know of each others existence you have always been here, in the background somewhere pushing me to get through things, to keep moving, to make it out alive. Things were looking so grim not to long ago, through no one's fault but mine, and you came in to my life like a hurricane and washed it all away. And seriously all you do is be your sweet adorable caring self. I love sitting on the bed in your dorm while your busy on the computer playing video games instead of doing your homework and just watching you. Not in a creeper sort of way, I promise, more like I don't want to blink because I don't want to miss anything. That smile you have comes from your whole body, and when you laugh it seriously feels like nothing bad will ever happen in the world ever again. You've taught me patience, you've brought a calm to me I've never had before, and hope that my future is going to mean something. You're the best thing that's ever happened to me. Ever. And I will never be able to let you go, and don't even want to think about having to.

end of line.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Music for Life. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger