This week in Andrewland


Week two under our belts it feels good to be back in school. Less 8 commutes and more time for studies, Jessie and friends- life is good. Yea the workload seems to be worse than last year but it's not impossible, and making wind ensemble and actually being able to tell I've improved (regardless of band placement) feels good as well.

Hung out with the old man last night, went down to navy pier and grabbed dinner, talked and watch the dark night at the Imax down there. I really enjoy hanging out with my Dad when it's just me and him and we don't have to worry about offending anyone with what we talk about or have other people contributing negatively to the conversation. Ice cream, pretty girls walking by and bs with my dad-it seriously was the most relaxing night I've had in the city in a long time. I havn't gotten to have one on one time with him like that in too long as well so it was good catching up and just hanging out.

Still trying to figure out what to get Sweet Pea for her birthday on friday. Turning the big 21! WOOT! Happy early birthday Jessie :*

Alright time for lunch and to get some homework done

end of line.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Music for Life. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger