Weekend Report


Well it's been a week since I've posted. I've been so busy with school and the lovely and so very tired I havn't felt much like typing anything out but here we go.

Just a general week with school etc. I got a 87 on my Ear Training test! Something that almost never happens and private lessons are coming along nicely.

Thursday I spent most of the day with the beautiful one just hanging out.

Friday we went to Cantingy park. For those of you who don't know it's a 500 acre plot of land just west of Wheaton IL that used to belong to General McCormick and is now a arboretum with two museums on site. The first museum is a war museum in honor of those that have fought in every war this country and been involved in. They cover everything from the revolutionary war era all the way up to Dday. Okay, so almost every war. There's been a few new ones in my lifetime that have yet to be added and I don't think they will.

Here are some pictures from Cantingy:


The Angel and pretty flowers!


Kisses are one of my favorite things



The McCormick Mansion


The view from the side of the McCormick Mansion



Ahhh Victory! After a daring climb :)
My Victory Climb Pose.

Random Tree Face

The place is huge and has a TON of gardens and places to picnic. We are going back again once everything is totally planted and blooming.

Then it was back to the house for a quick power nap and then a food run. She sat me down after dinner and we watched Lord of the Rings movie 1 which I had only seen bits and pieces of before. It was amazing! and it helped that I had someone next to me that knew about the movie inside and out to answer questions I had. I never really got into them until now because I had a hard time following them but no worries with that anymore!

So that's it for the Weekend Report

end of line.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Music for Life. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger