It's Been A While


One week out from spring break, and it cannot come any faster. Only two more days of conducting left having to waste time listening to Sue "teach". Then it's back to Professor Grimes and back to real learning and real conducting and real music. I'm so glad I wasted the past 7 or so weeks.....

My health situation continues not to change in any way shape or form and I'm done caring in all honestly. This doesn't seem to be that big of a problem to anyone in the medical field. In fact I was faxed someone's mammogram reports along with my records. And not just one or two, when I say reports I mean reports. At least 4 plus. Totally incompetent and ridiculous to say the least. I'm calling Monday, and then I'm done if I don't have answers and or results. I'm beyond pissed off.

Band tour this year was awesome in it's own right. Before going to bed I felt like it had been a little less exciting than last year, but looking back now it was still a good time with good friends. It's been way too long since I've hung out with the guys old and new.

Housing situations have been straightened out and I'm living with my Buddy Chris next year in a campus house with two other guys. I consider Chris one of my best friends, and I'm actually looking forward to the situation next year, and not having to worry about my stuff disappearing or being used by random people.

More to come later...possibly

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Music for Life. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger