The rain keeps falling


Another week down for the fall semester and I'm still keeping up. A little overwhelmed but still doing alright. I can't complain about very much, aside from feeling like most of my classes this semester are a complete waste of time....again..... 2 weeks on gregorian chant? SERIOUSLY? But whatever I need it to graduate and then teach, and I want to teach so bad- I can't wait to get out there :)

The rain has been unreal so far, flooding around sweet pea's house and mine, no baseball and a hurricane bearing down on the Texan coast OH MY. Every time it looks like it's breaking up over here and finally getting light outside it comes down again. I'm still moist from my walk to work this morning :( There is a major spot of RED coming at us on the radar, and when I got in to the office this morning it looked like it was night time out. I seriously had to double check my clock to make sure it was Saturday morning and not still Friday night.

Jessie's 21st birthday was yesterday, we had dinner with her parents at a very nice restaurant in Schaumburg. It was such a wonderful time enjoying some ribs and conversation with her parents, and not having any negative energy sitting at the table.

Coming home last night was hard for me to do I have to admit, I really wanted to just drive back to school and stay there, but I'm glad I didn't have to drive in the rain this morning. The first thing my mom did when I came home was bitch about my brother wanting to come home this weekend and him calling at 5pm wanting someone to come get him and how I was a better son. I seriously cannot believe her sometimes. Oh well only 2 nights at home and I'm out of here for several days.

end of line.

0 comments

Post a Comment

 
|  Music for Life. Blogger Template By Lawnydesignz Powered by Blogger